Lose yourself in the luxuriously spacious inn accommodations in Wilhelm’s House near the Blue Ridge Parkway. With two entrances, three levels and two bathrooms this is our most custom and lavish unit. This beautiful suite features intricate wood details such as hardwood floors, handmade beds and doors and wild-edge trim. With two beds to choose from, it is perfect for a family traveling together.
The master bedroom is located on the inn’s main level, and features a king-size bed with private balcony overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. The centerpiece of the master bathroom is a romantic claw-foot tub.
The loft bedroom is located upstairs and features a cathedral ceiling with two wild-wood beams and a queen-size bed.
Underneath the master bedroom you will find a beautiful sitting area with a gas fireplace, card table and a second bathroom with a glass shower. The ceiling is timber-framed with hand beaded wood beams from Poplar trees that grew in the very same spot. A custom copper bear print door offers a street-level entrance to your own townhouse.
- One king-size bed and one queen-size bed
- Personal temperature control
- Gas fireplace
- Living room with sofa and card table
- Flat-screen TV and complementary Wi-Fi
- Reading chair
- Writing desk with USB port
- Full breakfast buffet
- 24-hour access to hot tea/coffee and microwave in the lobby
- Two bathrooms: one with claw-foot tub, one with walk-in shower
- Luxurious robes
- Personal toiletries
- Hair dryer