Distinctive Bed and Breakfast Guestrooms
A stay at the Fenton Inn is truly unforgettable experience. It is the ideal lodging near the Blue Ridge Parkway and Wintergreen. Imagine yourself living in an old world Bavarian Village right in a heart of Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, just a few minutes away from your favorite outdoor activities. All of our rooms are individually themed and feature handmade beds, hardwood floors and one-of-a-kind custom doors, each made right here at the Inn from wood that came from the property. Come and enjoy stunning old-world architecture surrounded by picturesque nature and all of the modern onsite amenities that will make your stay unforgettable. Each room offers different views of the Village, Main Street and beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
All of our rooms come with:
- Free Parking
- Full breakfast buffet
- 24-hour access to hot tea/coffee in the lobby
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Individual climate control
- Flat-screen TV
- In-room refrigerators
- Desk fitted with USB charging port
- Plush robes
- Pillow top mattresses
- Fenton Inn is an entirely smoke-free property and we do not allow any type of open flames (candles, etc). A cleaning fee of $350 plus any damages will be charged to all guests who ignore this policy.
- Extra guests regardless of age are $30 per room per night.
- Please note, that Swallow’s Nest, Hummingbird room and Captain’s quarters are double occupancy only.
- Wilhelm’s House and Butterfly rooms can accommodate extra guests.
- Children of all ages are welcome with the understanding that for the comfort of our guests the quiet time from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. should be respected.
- We regret but we cannot accommodate pets. However we will be happy to advise you of nearby kennel facilities.
- Check-in begins after 4:00 p.m. If you arrive early, you are welcome to enjoy the premises while your room is prepared.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age in order to reserve and occupy the room. At the check-in you will need photo identification and a valid credit card.
- Check-out is any time prior to 11:00 a.m.
- All rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to additional state and local taxes (currently 10.3%).
- Additional persons regardless of age are $30 per night.
- Full gourmet breakfast is included in your stay.
- Full payment in advance is required for all reservations.
- We accept Visa / Mastercard / Discover, checks .
- A two-night minimum stay required for all weekends (Friday/ Saturday, Saturday/Sunday), holidays and special events at the Inn.
- Some holidays and special events may require a three-night minimum.
- Due to our inn’s size, cancellations can impact us significantly. We therefore have a 10-day cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation up to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, a refund (minus $50 processing fee) will be credited to the card used for your reservation.
- If you need to cancel or change your reservation less than 10 days prior to your arrival date, we are sorry, but we cannot refund any portion of your deposit. However, if we will obtain another guest for this room we will apply a discount towards your future stay.
- Please note, this cancellation policy does not apply to holiday weekends, group bookings, bookings of more than 1 room by same party or to the special events. They will require at least 90-day cancellation to ensure a refund of the deposit.
All cancellations must be made by email and are only valid with the receipt of cancellation confirmation number issued by Fenton Inn.
We cannot be responsible for inclement weather at the Inn or at the place of origin, therefore you will be charged for nights you reserved.
No refunds will be given to “no-shows” , early departures and non-refundable discount code reservations.