Website and Physical Accessibility Statement
Fenton Inn is committed to making our website accessible to people with disabilities.
We have designed our website to be accessible for impaired users to see, navigate, interact and understand the content provided as per the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
We have tested the functionality of this website with the achecker.ca tool and the Google Chrome Accessibility Audit tool. We have also tested keyboard only functionality so that people who use screen readers or can’t use a mouse are able to navigate through the website pages efficiently.
We will continue to make every effort to meet evolving accessibility standards.
As we continue to improve our website functionality, we appreciate your concerns and suggestions. We welcome impaired users to share accessibility issues you may find.
Property accessibility features:
- Designated accessible parking spot near the front door
- Level entrance to the building
- Door bell
- Braille signs on the property
- All doors are wider than 30 inches
- Visual alarm and visual notification devices for door and phone are available upon request
- Our Accessible room (Poplar) is on the same level as the parking lot
- Spa lift
- Accessible route to the Spa Lift
Poplar Room accessibility features:
- Toilet with grab bars
- One of two sinks is accessible
- Walk in shower is NOT a roll-in shower ( not required for properties with less than 25 rooms)
If you have any questions please contact us at the links below.