Mountain Weddings & Meeting Facilities in Virginia
The Fenton Inn is pleased to offer our elegant ballroom for use as your Virginia corporate meeting or mountain wedding facilities. At more than 600 square feet, there are many options for seating and gathering configurations.
Have your next corporate or organization meeting of up to 40 people in exclusive style: half-day or full-day meetings can be a pleasure at our charming village. Guests are greeted in our lobby with refreshments and a short tour of the village before settling in at the ballroom. The ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows with forest and mountain views, a private bathroom, ornate columns and can be set up for a variety of seating and table configurations. After meetings, tours of wineries, a drive on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway or many other area attractions are available to make even the driest business meetings become a trip to remember.
- Upon arrival, each meeting guest is checked in at the lobby and receives a name tag and/or meeting folders. Coffee and other refreshments will be available in the lobby.
- Guests are given a short tour of the Inn and Main Street before retiring to the Ballroom for your meeting.
- Full-day meetings can break for an hour lunch to go to local breweries or restaurants just minutes away.
- Additional spaces such as the Town Square or the movie theater may also be rented.
- For guests staying with us, arrange a spouses’ winery tour or other day-excursion for those not attending the meeting.
Celebrating weddings at the Fenton Inn can be a truly unforgettable experience. Depending on your party size, we have several options available. You can choose a wedding for just the two of you, or add a few of your closest friends and family and have the Perfect Medieval Wedding for up to 10 people. Or book the entire inn for a few days and share love and memories with up to 50 people. Please book your wedding packages as far in advance as possible. The busiest season is from August through October.
The Perfect Little Medieval Wedding:
Have your fairytale wedding and make it small enough to keep it as your special day. Book a room and add on the Perfect Little Medieval Wedding. In addition to the honeymoon suite for the Bride and Groom, you can have a beautiful setting for a small wedding with up to 10 guests. Choose from several romantic outdoor locations or, if the weather chases you indoors, the soaring timbers of the lobby and a wood-burning fireplace are a perfect backdrop for your new lives together. After the wedding ceremony, take a tour of the local wineries and breweries or send your wedding guests off to see the sights and enjoy the quiet of your honeymoon suite.
This Package is designed for Bride and Groom. Up to 10 guests can be invited with additional per-person fees.
Medieval Wedding Package includes:
- One-hour consultation including a tour of the Inn and grounds.
- Wedding ceremony in one of several outdoor locations or in front of the grand fireplace in the Lobby.
- Wedding celebrant to perform your ceremony.
- Beautiful hand-tied bouquet and boutonniere.
- Seating for up to 10 guests for up to three hours.
- Concierge services to enhance your stay.
- Full gourmet breakfast served for all overnight guests.
At least one room should be booked for two nights and is not included in the package. Off-site guests are greeted in our lobby with refreshments, then after a short tour of the village they will be accompanied to the wedding location. Duration of the wedding is three hours. We will be glad to make a restaurant reservation or book a winery/brewery tour for your group.
Monday- Friday: $850 plus taxes. Rate is for a Bride and Groom, if you need to add guests please see add-ons below.
Friday, Saturday or Sunday: $1,150 plus taxes. Rate is for a Bride and Groom, if you need to add guests please see add-ons bellow.
- You can add up to 10 guests to your Wedding. Each person is $50.
Wedding photography performed by our staff on your camera or telephone for 1.5 hours – $150.
- Professional wedding photography starting from $550 per hour.
- Two-tier wedding cake decorated with fresh flowers for your group – $100
- Champagne for the Bride and Groom and two Fenton Inn wine glasses, yours to keep- $ 50
- Relaxing couple’s massage for one hour, performed by two therapists working side by side – $220
- Specialty fruit, cracker and cheese tray – $25
- Breakfast in a bed and late check-out at 2:00 p.m. on your departure day – $50
- Flying high – $90: Private airplane ride for just the two of you for 30 minutes plus picnic lunch to take along.
The Run of the Town:
Ever dream of having your own medieval town for the day? Corporate retreats, weddings and other gatherings can book the entire village for exclusive access to all our facilities, from the ballroom, movie theater, bakery and lobby to the Town Square and Main Street. Set your own schedules and don’t worry about the neighbors when you have the whole village.
Please email your requirements for your next meeting and requested schedule to us for more information. While we will do our best to meet your schedules, please note that booking the entire village may require considerable advanced notice.