Find Your Way to Our VA B&B
The Fenton Inn is nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains in Nelson County, Virginia, USA. Our bed and breakfast is just half a mile from both the Blue Ridge Parkway and Appalachian Trail, and 0.3 mile from Wintergreen Ski Resort.
Driving Directions to the Fenton Inn:
Dear guests: quite often your GPS unit will instruct you to take Blue Ridge Parkway to reach us. While this is a beautiful route with breathtaking views, please be aware that the Parkway may be closed throughout the winter months. It is also better to avoid taking Parkway when it is icy or foggy.
If you would like to use coordinates, use 37.90462, -78.97255
From Washington DC and areas Northeast
- From I-66 West take exit 43 A (Gainesville, Rt. 29 South).Proceed for approximately 80 miles to Charlottesville.
- Take I-64 West to exit 107 (Crozet, Rt. 250).
- Take 250 West to Rt. 151 south, turn left.
- Follow Rt. 151 south to Rt. 664 (14.2 miles).
- Turn right on Rt. 664 and follow for approximately 5 miles. You will see Shelton Laurel Trail on your left. If you reach Blue Ridge Parkway- you went too far.
From Charlottesville, Richmond and areas East:
Take I-64 West to Exit 107 (Crozet, Rt. 250). Take 250 West to Rt. 151 South, turn left. Follow Rt. 151 South for 14.2 miles. Turn right on Rt.664 and Fenton Inn will be 5 miles ahead on your left. If you reach Blue Ridge Parkway- you went too far.
From Staunton/Harrisonburg and areas West:
Take I-81 to I-64 East to Exit 96 (Lyndhurst). Head south on S Delphine Ave/ Mount Torrey Road for 10.5 miles. Turn left to Reed’s Gap/ Beech Grove Road. Follow for 3 miles crossing the Blue Ridge Parkway. Fenton Inn will be on the right hand side about half mile past the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you will get to the entrance to Wintergreen Resort- you went too far.
From Lynchburg and areas South:
Take Rt. 29 North to Rt. 151 North, turn left. Follow Rt. 151 for 21 miles to Rt.664. Turn left on Rt. 664 and Fenton Inn will be 5 miles ahead on your left. If you reach Blue Ridge Parkway- you went too far.
From the Blue Ridge Parkway:
Take the Reeds Gap Exit (between mileposts 13 and 14). Go east on Rt. 664 for 0.7 miles .Fenton Inn will be at your right. If you will get to the entrance to Wintergreen Resort- you went too far.
Approximate Driving Times from main cities: Richmond , VA- 1 ½ hours, Washington, DC – 3 hours, Virginia Beach, VA- 3 ½ hours, Baltimore, MD- 4 hours, Philadelphia, PA – 5 hours, New York, NY- 7 hours.
- Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport (CHO), about 1 hour drive.
- Richmond International Airport (RIC), about 2 hour drive.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD), about 2.5 hour drive.